However, my curiosity leads me to a question:
“How about places that are not featured most of the time?”
Now, we see that the above photo lacks definition in light and my body is very dark compared to the photos above because of the strong backlight. (This photo has its brightness adjusted by the way). And to prevent this problem on my next adventures, I do recommend using the cameras from the OPPO F1S.
The rear camera (pictured above), boasts an f/2.2 aperture, and an industry-leading imaging chip. It’s whopping sensor size of 1/3.06-inch allows it to maximize sensitivity, allowing yourself to capture great shots, on night, and even on a place with strong backlight, without losing definition.
The same with the front camera. And on this note, OPPO F1S is being known for having the “Selfie Expert” title. No wonder why the front-facing camera is great than the rear one. The front camera itself features a 16MP sensor, an f/2.0 aperture (means more sensitive to light) and a sensor size of 1/3.1 (the same with the rear one)
Now let us get straight to the point. Will the cameras from OPPO F1S help me, or you to step-up the next adventures? Or Instagram photos? Perhaps yes. If you’re a traveler and loves to take photos using your smartphone, check out OPPO F1S!
Because this is a tech blog, we should include the specs, because that’s what you are looking for, when buying phones at most cases.
• Display: 5.5 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
• CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
• Chipset: Mediatek MT6755 or MTK7650
• GPU: Mali-T860MP2
• ROM/RAM: 32GB/3GB or 64GB/4GB
• Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR
• Front Camera: 16MP, f2.0, 1/3.1″sensor size, 1080p
• Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3075 mAh battery
• Connectivity: LTE, HSPA, 3G
• OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop (not sure if there’s an upgrade for Marshmallow yet)
I’ve included a link on where you can buy it at Lazada: LINK
– Bryan Snow